Men require high physical performances in their daily life. However, having poor muscle strength and low aerobic endurance, lack of stamina and vitality will affect their daily performance and health.
Men will experience a drop in levels of the sex hormone testosterone as they age. The hormone declines gradually and affects the male reproductive system, physical and mental aspects of their health.
Most men will face decreased energy, strength, endurance and stamina. Some men may have a lower sex drive or libido. Sexual responses may become slower and less intense, and erectile function may be destructed.
Other factor that may affect men’s vitality includes:
- Environmental factors such as heavy metals or environmental estrogen
- Chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, hormonal disturbances, stress, and anxiety
- Lifestyle factors such as obesity, smoking or alcohol drinking
The best way to maintain vitality and daily performance is to adopt a healthy lifestyle:
- Practice good sleep hygiene
- Exercise daily to build up muscle strength, endurance and stamina
- Quit smoking and limit alcohol intake
- Eat well
- Learn to better manage stress
- Ensure sufficient nutrition that boost vitality includes Zinc, Ginseng, vitamins and minerals